Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My first Blog.

Hello there I'm Steven Figueroa and this is my first blog I have ever written in my whole entire boring life. It's funny since back in high school I would make fun of people for doing this, oh irony is a cruel mistress who demands alimony. Any who since I have a gun pointing at my head forcing me to tell people about myself I figure why not. I love my life and I don't want to go six feet under the dirt since my body dosen't compliment the local cemetary. Hello I'm Steven Figueroa I yeild from Queens New York and that's all I can say about that (looks at the gunman). My hobbies include being awesome, writing stories, playing video games, and reading. I want to become a writer because I was told by multiple people that I have the talent for it and I figure why not pursue it, I've got nothing to lose? My favorite authors are Neil Gaiman, Stephen King, Alan Moore, and S.E. Hillton. My list keeps expanding so feel free to add anymore authors I've never heard off so I can learn there style and try to emulate them. Hell I've use the author from "Twilight" as an example of what not to do when writing a book.    

No comments:

Post a Comment