Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"follow up to blog 8."

As I mention before I have a curse residing in my right brain called critical cynicism. Sometimes I enjoy having it around my head constantly nip picking every little detail as if I were Siskel and Ebert themselves. Other times I really wish I knew how to control it or sell it to the nearest pawnshop to drop myself to everyone's level of delusion. People have called me killjoy, as if I'm the Grimm Reaper of great moments coming to the end. That really hurts me a lot since sometimes I wish I could join them in their moment.Being the other can be fun at times, but not always when the star attraction is always on sight. When debunking arguments with facts or in my case facts and standards people wouldn't accept what I have to say. Just case me aside with their measuring stick of mediocrity and accept what big business clogs into their mouths.
When people view me its not in a positive light but instead a force to be reckon with like Orson Wells after his pea commercial. People view me as the other no pun intended and rather associate with me they fear my ability to ruin their moment with my criticism. As mention before I don't know how to stop and people believe its a play I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment